Monday, August 24, 2009

homesick

its been ages since i have blogged. anyway, i manage to get myself to singapore on wednesday. officially going to be here now. at least till the end of my course here.

been busy with the student visa for the past few days. so annoying. i actually didnt have to do anything. but somehow we got the wrong info and i wasted 30 bucks for nothing. =.= oh welll. so my student visa is delayed for another week or two.

anyway. its only been a few days. and i already miss home. maybe its the fact that i dont know anyone here. only mae yeen, tricia and natalie.i miss everyone. dont know when we can see each other again as everyone is practically in every corner of the world. carmen is leaving soon. =( i'll miss her so much you know. so sad. =(

i usually roam around on my own. but they have really nice and cheap stuff here. like the clothings and shoes and all. but i do need to control. cant spend so much money. i have more freedom here though. i dont need a car to go around. the public transportation here is awesome. not like back home.

orientation is on the 25th and 28th. they told me to bring insect repellant and sunblock in the letter. so strange. why in the world do we need insect repellant???

i cant post pictures temporarily because this is my relatives com. she doesnt have wireless so i cant transfer my pictures. i need to go get my own line. anyways got to go for dinner now. till next time.

xoxo,
Joey <3

No comments: